of Nickel + Gold
Panther Metals Ltd is ready to capitalise on recent nickel-cobalt and gold exploration success on drill-ready targets in Tier 1 Mining Districts of Laverton WA and in the NT.
Dr. Kerim SenerNON-EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN
Dr. Kerim Sener
- 22 years in the mining and mineral exploration industry
- Responsible for the discovery of over 4Moz of gold in Eastern Europe
- Managing Director of Ariana Resources plc (AIM: AAU) which is involved in active gold mining in Turkey
- Involved in several successful IPOs/RTOs on the LSE, TSX-V and the ASX
- Kerim is Non-Executive Chairman of LSE-listed Panther Metals plc.
- He is an Adjunct Research Fellow in the School of Earth Sciences at the University of Western Australia.
- He completed his PhD at UWA on orogenic gold systems in the Pine Creek Orogen and is therefore one of few who could be considered a geological expert on Panther’s Northern Territory assets.
Daniel TuffinMANAGING DIRECTOR AND CEO
- Hands-on, technically skilled mining engineer with over 20 years experience
- Founder and Managing Director of successful mine consulting firm Auralia Mining Consulting
- Worked on Kalgoorlie gold projects for Barrick Gold in various roles including Mine Surveyor, Production and Projects Engineer (SMP Fleets), Alternate Pit Superintendent, and Alternate Haulage Supervisor
- Established successful private mining projects including co-founding Kalgoorlie gold mining venture Rose Dam Resources, which to date has poured over 30,000oz of gold
- Provides a wealth of gold experience specific to Panther, having worked in the Merolia area both onsite at the Barrick Granny Smith mine and from his work as a consultant for mine engineering planning work on the nearby Euro and Fish gold deposits
- Technical Director of Leonora gold explorer Mount Malcolm Mines NL (ASX:M2M)
Ranko MaticDIRECTOR AND CFO/COMPANY SECRETARY
- Chartered Accountant with over 30 years experience in the areas of financial and executive management, accounting, audit, business and corporate advisory
- Specialist expertise and exposure in areas of audit, corporate services, due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations
- Has been involved in an advisory capacity to over 40 initial public offerings and other re-capitalisations and re-listings of ASX companies in the last 20 years
- Currently a non-executive director of ASX listed company Argosy Minerals Ltd, Australian Gold & Copper Ltd and East Energy Resources Ltd. Mr Matic has also acted as CFO and Company Secretary for companies in the private and public listed sector and continues to hold various roles in this capacity
Before downloading, printing or viewing the Prospectus, please carefully read this information. By accessing the Prospectus (by clicking on the link below) you agree to and acknowledge that you have read and accept these terms and conditions of access. The information on this page is not part of the Prospectus. If you do not understand it, you should consult your professional adviser without delay.
Panther Metals Ltd (ACN 614 676 578) (Company) has lodged a prospectus dated 29 October 2021 (Prospectus) with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) for an offer of up to 25,000,000 shares at an issue price of $0.20 per share to raise up to $5,000,000 (Offer).
The Prospectus is an important document which should be read in its entirety. If, after reading the Prospectus you have any questions about the Offer, or any other matter, please contact your professional advisers without delay.
Neither ASIC nor ASX Limited, nor any of their respective officers, take any responsibility for the contents of the Prospectus or the merits of the investment to which the Prospectus relates.
The electronic copy of the Prospectus available on this website does not constitute an offer of, or an invitation to subscribe for, any securities. You may print out a hard copy of the Prospectus from this website or copy the electronic Prospectus on this website into an electronic file for your personal use only. You must not alter the contents of this electronic file in any way.
Alternatively, you may obtain a hard copy of the Prospectus free of charge by contacting the Company by phone on +61 8 6188 8181 during office hours or by emailing the Company at email@example.com.
To the extent permitted by law, the Company is not liable for any loss incurred from accessing or downloading the Prospectus from this website, including, but not limited to, data corruption or download.
Anyone who wants to acquire securities in the Company will need to carefully consider the Prospectus and complete an application form attached to or accompanied by the Prospectus (Application Form). The completed Application Form must be lodged, and the application monies paid, in accordance with the details set out in the Prospectus and Application Form. The Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) prohibits any person from passing onto another person an Application Form unless it is attached to or accompanied by a complete and unaltered version of the Prospectus.
The Company reserves the right not to accept an Application Form from a person if it has reason to believe that when that person was given access to the electronic Application Form, it was not provided together with the electronic Prospectus and any relevant supplementary or replacement prospectus or any of those documents were incomplete or altered.
If an Application Form is not completed correctly or if the accompanying payment is the wrong amount, the Company may, in its discretion, still treat the Application Form to be valid. The Company’s decision to treat an application as valid and how to construe, amend or complete the Application Form, will be final.
Nothing contained on this website or in the Prospectus constitutes investment, financial, legal, business, tax or other advice. In particular, the information on this website and in the Prospectus does not take into account your financial or investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. In making an investment decision, you must rely on your own examination of the Company, the securities being offered for subscription and the terms of the offering, including the merits and risks involved. You should consult your professional advisers for investment, financial, legal, business or tax advice.
In accordance with the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), the Prospectus is subject to an exposure period of 7 days from the date of lodgement of the Prospectus with the ASIC. This period may be extended by the ASIC for a further period of up to 7 days.
Persons to whom the Offer is available
For legal reasons, the electronic version of the Prospectus accessible through this website is available to persons accessing this website from within Australia only. If you are accessing this website from anywhere outside Australia, please do not download the electronic version of the Prospectus.
The Prospectus does not constitute an offer of, or invitation to apply for, securities in any jurisdiction where, or to any person to whom, it would not be lawful to issue the Prospectus or to make the offer or invitation. It is the responsibility of any applicant outside Australia to ensure compliance with all laws of any country relevant to their applications, and any such applicant should consult their professional advisers as to whether any government or other consents are required, or whether any formalities need to be observed to enable them to apply for and be allotted any securities.
By clicking “I Accept” below, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You have read and understood the above terms and conditions to access the electronic version of the Prospectus;
- You are an Australian resident and you are requesting a copy of the Prospectus from within Australia;
- If you are a non-Australian resident, you have consulted your professional adviser as to whether any governmental or other consents are required or whether any other formalities need to be considered and followed before accessing the Prospectus; and
- You will not pass onto any other person the Application Form unless it is attached to or accompanied by the complete and unaltered electronic version of the Prospectus.